I just saw that many bloggers have these posts of facts about themselves so I thought I should also make one about me. So here it goes… 🙂
- I’m 21 years old and Pakistani Muslim.
- I’m doing bachelors in English Language and Literature.
- I decided to choose English as my major after reading Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
- I get overly obsessed with things easily and then there comes a point where I struggle to stop this obsession but it gets pretty hard for me to stop.
- I love winters. I would rather spend a winter’s night with -15 degree Centigrade outside walking than to spend a summer day outside on beach. Also, I feel like I can breathe more easily in winters.
- I sometimes get very bad anxiety. Sometimes they are about most random things and I can’t understand why these things are triggering my anxiety.
- I love reading conspiracy theories and creepy pasta.
- Though I’m pursuing a degree in Literature and Language but I’m passionate about Psychology, Criminology, Sociology and Law (and I read about these subjects excessively on Internet).
- I am obsessed with One Direction not because they’re good singers but because I believe they are good people in person (NO I have never met them).
- I would rather live in mountains with winters throughout the year than live in a city with 3-4 months of summers.
- I have re watched Wizards of Waverly Place for like umpteenth times and I still watch it even though I’m 21 now. Also, one of my favorite sitcoms are Friends and Parks and Recreation.
- My favorite genre in books is Young Adult Contemporary.
- My favorite writer is Kasie West. I believe she is my spirit animal and if I were a real writer I would have written the same novels as she does and I have read all of her books except Pivot Point.
- I think I have conflicting feelings towards everything in my life. For instance, I don’t know if ice cream really tastes that good or is it just what we have always believed.
- My favorite Youtubers are Shane Dawson, Miranda Sings, Lilly Singh and LoeyLane.
- My favorite Booktubers are Hailey In Bookland and LilyCReads.
- As I said earlier I get obsessed or rather addicted to things easily so I don’t think I like anything or anyone but rather I get obsessed with them. I have got mad detective skills (I would rather use this term than call myself a Stalker 😀 ). If I like anything I will read every single article about it and watch every available video about it and I hate this side of mine.
- My hands are always too hot no matter what the season is.
- I have like the worst skin and I can’t do anything about it because whenever I try to use any product for it I end up getting acne all over my face.
- When I was in school I wanted to be a Software Engineer but then I changed my mind.
- I hate having small talks with strangers. I guess you can say I’m not a people person.
- I don’t know if it was obvious from the previous points but I’m an extremely introverted person. I can happily stay in my room for 12 months straight but obviously I can’t. I hate it when I have to go out for anything and I hate it when I have to interact with anyone.
- I hate confrontations.
- I’m always in discussion with my own self and weirdly enough those discussions never take place in my native language.
- I have very small feet and this is one of the reason why I hate wearing shoes. And I have never worn heels in my life and I cannot wear them either.
- I like to think I have Ailurophobia.
- I hate and fear change. I hate it when something in my life starts changing.
- I have two sisters. One is two years older than me and one is four years younger than me. Many people confuse my little sister and I as twins.
- I like eating meat but whenever I eat it I get nausea and this is why I love vegetables and fruits.
- Right now I’m embarrassed of the length of this post. 😦
So these were the most unimportant facts about me. Tell me something about you. 🙂
One of the Blessed Ones. ❤